Wednesday, June 16, 2010


We are now in Vanderhoof, BC, which is between Prince George and Prince Rupert. Sorry to let the Baker City folks know, but it was 71 degrees when we pulled into the rv park today at 4:00 p.m. I hear that the weather is not so June like there.

We have intermittent internet service so there will be days that I won't be able to blog such as yesterday. We stayed at a rodeo grounds last night in Williams Lake. It was the second time that we have done that. Neat idea to make use of facilities that otherwise may just cost government money to maintain. This way they can at least pay upkeep costs.

I think that I saw a bear today along the highway. Lee said it was just a stump, I have never ever seen a stump walk!

Hope to catch ya all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your not seeing stumps walking!!! Men...... what do they know? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete