Sunday, June 20, 2010


I wrote this blog on Thursday, June 17.…We have not had internet access until today.

Whew!

50 mile day today….the country is so beautiful and we wanted to go fishing so we traveled a whole distance of 50 miles. I think that it will take us a long time to get to Alaska at this rate…but it was worth it. Lee, Burl and I rented a small boat and went out on a very large lake (Francois Lake, 65 miles long) and fished for about an hour. Burl caught one fish and Lee and I each had one on, Burl released his.

Funny thing, it is 9:41 p.m. and it is still light outside…people told me about this but I just could not comprehend it.

Big day tomorrow…we’ll try for at least 75 miles.




Friday, June 18

Well, we did do more than 75 miles and stayed at a provincial park Seeley Lake.
Fished from the shore and didn't catch a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment